MOBILE APP ENGAGEMENT
By 2015, mobile marketing in the U.S. will generate $400 billion compared to $139 billion in 2012. What are you doing to increase your mobile marketing efforts?
– Jones, Kelsey. “The 2014 Mobile Landscape: 25 Statistics That Will Drive The Future of Mobile Marketing” Search Engine Journal. 2/12/14.
CJ’s App Engagement Solution evolves the way that advertisers track app-based transactions–installs, sign-ups, and sales–and how they in turn reward publishers for driving new consumers and incremental revenue.
APP Engagement Features
iOS and Android Platforms
Installs, leads, email submits, and sales down to the SKU level
Web-to-App and Mobile Web-to-App
Action detail reporting in the CJ Account Manager
Access to technical documentation, SDKs, and CJ’s web services
- Browser-less: Streamlined user-experience
- Browser-based (default): 100% accuracy
- Fallback: Browser-less default with Browser-based enabled if necessary
- Device Name
- Operating System
App Engagement Benefits
- Promotes in-app mobile experience
- Engages new audiences via both iOS and Android apps
- Drives app installs to increase brand awareness
- Attracts app-focused publishers who generate incremental revenue
- Leverages existing affiliates to drive brand awareness and revenue